Roasted Broccoli with Bacon and Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Elevate any meal into an indulgent occasion with the addition of Cracker Barrel Signature shreds. The flavours in this Who says broccoli is boring? With the addition of Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce, bacon and red onions, broccoli will easily become the star of your next meal!
- 1 package Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit – prepared as per package directions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Lactantia (salted or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cup (350 mL) Lactantia milk
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into large florets
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into chunky wedges
- 4 slices bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F (200° C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and cut broccoli into large florets. You can also peel the stalk of the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Peel onion and cut into chunky wedges, and slice bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Place broccoli, onion, and bacon into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- While the broccoli is roasting, prepare Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit as per package instructions. When broccoli is browned and bacon is fully cooked, transfer to a serving dish and pour on Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit and serve.