- 1 package Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit – prepared as per package directions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Lactantia (salted or unsalted butter)
- 1 ½ cup (350 mL) Lactantia milk
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into large florets
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into chunky wedges
- 4 slices bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F (200° C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and cut broccoli into large florets. You can also peel the stalk of the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Peel onion and cut into chunky wedges, and slice bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Place broccoli, onion, and bacon into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- While the broccoli is roasting, prepare Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit as per package instructions. When broccoli is browned and bacon is fully cooked, transfer to a serving dish and pour on Cracker Barrel® Creamy Alfredo Cheese Sauce Kit and serve.