- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cracker Barrel Light Marble Block, divided
- 4 large poblano peppers
- 4 oz (125 g) brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) green enchilada sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat broiler. Arrange poblano peppers on foil-lined baking sheet. Broil, turning often, for 5 to 8 minutes or until charred and blistered all over. Transfer to heatproof bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooled completely; peel off skins. Cut slit down along one side of each pepper; carefully remove seeds and white membrane, leaving stem intact. Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, enchilada sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in chicken and 1 cup (250 mL) cheese. Spoon chicken and cheese mixture into each roasted pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚F). Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet with slit side up. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese starts to ooze.
- Serve with dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.
Substitute red enchilada sauce for green enchilada sauce if preferred.