- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. each finely chopped fresh sage leaves and fresh thyme leaves
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 125 g Cracker Barrel Old Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Ritz® Crackers
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, seasonings and half the cranberry sauce with mixer until blended.
- Add cheddar; mix just until blended.
- Spread onto bottom of shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cranberry sauce and nuts.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with Ritz®crackers.
CHRISTIE, RITZ and TRISCUIT are trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used with permission.
Serve with Triscuit® Original Crackers along with the Ritz® Crackers, and/or substitute strawberry or raspberry jam for the cranberry sauce.