- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cracker Barrel Old Coloured Cheddar Cheese Block, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) store-bought pizza dough
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared beef chlli
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). On lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza dough into 15- x 11-inch (38 x 28 cm) rectangle, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick. Spread chili evenly over top, leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) cheese. Starting from one long end, roll up tightly into log shape, pinching ends to seal; cut into 12 pieces.
- Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet, about 1-inch (2.5 cm) apart. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with sour cream and garnish with green onions.
For loaded chili cheese buns, garnish with pickled jalapeño peppers, olives and diced tomatoes.