Cranberry-Habanero Cheese Puffs
If you need a new recipe to spice up your appetizer menu, we’ve got just the recipe. Our Cranberry-Habanero Cheese Puffs are both sweet and savoury (with just a touch of heat) – perfect for festive entertaining!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 450-g pkg.), thawed
- 1 cup Cracker Barrel Shredded Habanero Heat Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on cutting board; cut into 16 squares. Place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until pastry is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- TOP each with cheese, marmalade and cranberries. Bake 7 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
Prepare using thawed frozen unsweetened cranberries.
Prepare using Cracker Barrel Shredded Old Cheddar Cheese.