- 1 cup chopped fresh mangos
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash each ground cinnamon, ground cloves and ground ginger
- 150 g Cracker Barrel Habanero Monterey Jack Cheese
- 16 Ritz® Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except cheese, crackers and cilantro in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Simmer over medium-low heat 10 to 15 min. or until thickened to jam-like consistency, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Cut cheese into 16 slices, then cut each slice in half; place on crackers. Top with chutney.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
CHRISTIE, RITZ and TRISCUIT are trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used with permission.
Prepare using Triscuit® Original Crackers, and/or substituting chopped fresh chives or parsley for the cilantro.