- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup (150 mL) cubed Cracker Barrel Pizza Mozzarella Block
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C).
- PRICK puff pastry all over with fork; spread mustard evenly over top. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking tray. Top with mozzarella and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden and cheese is melted.
- TOP with fresh basil. To serve, cut into wedges.
The tart is also delicious with the addition of sautéed mushrooms, pancetta or caramelized onions.