- 1 bag (350 g) tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Cracker Barrel 3 Cheese Mexicana Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato salsa
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Arrange half of the tortilla chips on parchment paper–lined baking sheet or in large cast iron pan. Scatter half each of the cheese, bell pepper and jalapeño over top. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted; sprinkle with green onions. Arrange avocado slices over top.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and lime wedges.
Serve with guacamole if preferred.