- 2 cups (500 mL) Cracker Barrel 4 Cheese Italiano Shred or 4 Cheese Italiano Light
- 9 lasagna noodles, cracked into large pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) basil pesto
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil
- Preheat broiler; set oven rack to middle of oven. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain; reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet set over medium-high heat; cook cherry tomatoes for 5 to 7 minutes or until starting to brown, blister and burst. Add garlic; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in tomato sauce and pesto; bring to simmer.
- Add noodles and cooking liquid to skillet, tossing to coat well. Toss with half of the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Garnish with fresh basil.
Alternatively, bake lasagna in individual or family-size baking dishes in 425°F (220°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.