- 1 cup (250 mL) Cracker Barrel® Mozza Shred
- 16 pepperoni slices
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) oregano, dried
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) thyme, dried
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Cut pepperonis into quarters and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and make roughly 8 mounds, approximately 2 tablespoons each, out of Cracker Barrel® Mozza Shred, leaving 2-3 inches between each mound. Lightly tap each mound with your finger, and flatten slightly into a circle.
- Top each of the circles with several pepperoni pieces and sprinkle with oregano and thyme.
- Bake for approximately 5-7 minutes until the circles flatten further and begin to bubble. The crisps are done when their edges become browned.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes before removing. Allow the to cool for another 10 minutes so that they become crispy.
Enjoy as a snack, with a salad or make it part of a party platter. Delicious on their own or dipped in pizza sauce or tomato sauce.